Corporate “Build Day” Build a Home and your Corporate Team with Habitat for Humanity®
Join Habitat for Humanity® of Sonoma County for a Corporate Team Building Work Day! Habitat communities around the country have successful track records of building needed local homes and employee work teams for community businesses.
Volunteering at a Habitat for Humanity® construction site will be one of the most rewarding experiences you can offer your employees. Habitat welcomes partner companies to roll up their sleeves and assist in the construction of a Habitat home through the “Build Day” sponsorship program.
The “Build Day” sponsorship program includes a team-building component for your company work groups—for employees who already know each other, for employees who do not know each other and for employee groups needing to smooth out some rough edges.
Employees will feel a sense of camaraderie as they strengthen relationships with their co-workers and pride that their sponsorship team- building dollars go to support something enduring:
- A solution to our local housing needs
- Methods to work more effective together back at the workplace
Sponsoring a Build Day will provide your company with the following:
- First choice of work dates on our construction calendar
- We provide all you need! No constructions skills required. Our construction and team building experts will work exclusively with your company team
- A Habitat for Humanity® T-shirt for each participant
- Coffee, pastry, lunch, beverages and LOTS of water
- Publicity of your company sponsorship on our website & social media
- Accommodating work teams from 10 to 20 employees
- A framed picture of your company work team to display in your lobby
- The opportunity to feel good…really, really good!
Host a “Volunteer Build Day” with Habitat for Humanity of Sonoma County
10 Participants $2,000
15 Participants $3,000
20 Participants $4,000