Corporate “Build Day” Build a Home and your Corporate Team with Habitat for Humanity®
Join Habitat for Humanity® of Sonoma County for a Corporate Team Building Work Day! Habitat communities around the country have successful track records of building; much-needed local homes and strong employee work teams for community businesses.
Volunteering at a Habitat for Humanity® construction site will be one of the most rewarding experiences you can offer your employees. Habitat welcomes partner companies to roll up their sleeves and assist in the construction of a Habitat home.
The Build Day sponsorship program includes a team-building component for your company work groups—for employees who already know each other, as well as newer employees. A ‘Build Day’ is a great chance to collaborate as a team, strengthen relationships, improve communication and ultimately improve productivity and motivation!
Employees will feel a sense of camaraderie as they strengthen relationships with their co-workers and pride that their sponsorship team-building dollars go to support something enduring:
- A solution to our local housing needs
- Methods to work more effective together back at the workplace
Sponsoring a Build Day will provide your company with the following:
- First choice of work dates on our construction calendar
- We provide all you need! No constructions skills required. Our construction and team building experts will work exclusively with your company team.
- Pastry, lunch, and lots of water will be available
- Publicity of your company sponsorship on social media
- Accommodating work teams of 10-50+ employees
- The opportunity to feel good…really, really good!
Host a “Volunteer Build Day” with Habitat for Humanity of Sonoma County
10 Participants $2,000
15 Participants $3,000
20 Participants $4,000
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (707) 578-7707.
Submit our Volunteer Group Interest Form!